LISTSERV Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 10:32:54 EST
Eric, LISTSERV God, said:
> Anyway, I would  be highly surprised if anyone on this
>list made up a  nice story in order to get a free  shirt. Now I can think
>of a number of  people who would do that for a  bounce processing AI, but
>not for a shirt ;-)

You know... it's funny... when I told the Powers That Be here that I
was going to forward your posting to all my list owners here, the comment
I got back was (and I quote):  "People will do anything for a free T-shirt."

Never underestimate the value American culture places on limited edition
(or FREE!) t-shirts, Eric.  :-)

-Holly