Bruce Dienes <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 May 1992 00:49:08 CDT
You mention something about "the program only prompts for ...."  I have
never had LSVPUT prompt me for anything!  Are you just typing LSVPUT
then hitting Enter?  You should be using the syntax:

lsvput listname list     (e.g.  lsvput quaker-l list  )

I think that the list at the end is optional.  This always works fine
for me on the CMS system.  The program assumes that the list is managed
by the listserv on the same machine as you give the command from (not
just the same node) I think.  Does this help??

Bruce Dienes
quaker-l
me