Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:57:11 -0600
Thank you for the relpies.  i am glad to know that the level set has been
released.  It seens that my host site has not yet implemented the level set
(based entirely on the performance which I see), but that is not unusual as
it does everything by committee and a decision on this or that can take
nine or more months.  I will prod the LISTSERV adminstrator  about it.

If there was a note on this list about release of the latest level set
I beg pardon, I overlooked it.  If there was no note, there should have
been.

Thank you for the replies.  I will now belabor the host site administrator
about it.  He will tell me it is the committee's decision, not his, whether
to implement the level set or not.  I will believe that it is installed
when I see perfomance matching the LSOFT claims for the level set.  I have
not yet seen such, which is why I asked, knowing that the host site tends
to be quite slow about installing new versions of whatever.

Douglas Winship