George Frajkor <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 May 1993 10:25:09 -0400
Rick Huff writes:

> My biggest pain right now is that microsoft.com seems reply to the list with
> copies going both to the list and to the list owner.  Maybe I could call
> software support and ask them to fix their internal system?

     Yes, I think there IS something wrong with Microsoft.com.   Two
users from there post to my list and their postings invariably come to
me as errrors rather than going to list, or at times AS WELL AS going
to the list.  The postmaster there says it is the mailing agent the
users are using (I guess he may mean offline news readers??)

    Jan George Frajkor                      _!_
 School of Journalism, Carleton Univ.      --!--
 1125 Colonel By Drive                      /^\
 Ottawa, Ontario                         /^\   /^\
 Canada K1S 5B6
 [log in to unmask]      /   [log in to unmask]
  o: 613 788-7404   fax: 613 788-6690  h: 613 563-4534