Fri, 14 Jun 1996 19:48:19 -0500
On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843 wrote:
     in part

> Better to just have them UNSUB / SUB, especially if the
> list is SEND=PRIVATE explicitly or implicitly.

A rare disagreement with you Pete.  If the list has REVIEW as a default
then it is not better to unsub/sub rather than nomail/mail as every
time the person unsubs/resubs it's set back to REVIEW.  If never post
to the list it makes no dif., but if do the listowner gets a little
tired of resetting the subs for these people who insist on signing off
and on constantly rather than using NOMAIL.  I'ld rather straighten out
the address snafus,

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L