Perry Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 18:01:16 PDT
>I'M STILL ON THIS LIST????  GEE WHIZ, WHAT THE HECK DO I HAVE TO DO
BEFORE I
>GET UNSUBSCRIBED????

If you are going to persist in being an idiot, I'm going to take great
pleasure in writing a perl script and filling your mail box with 10s of
thousands of pointless email messages such as you are doing now to my
mail box and that of all others on the list.   You may find this to be
rather immature, however, your constant stupidity in regards to being
removed from this list, is really starting to piss me off.  Take the
advice of others, go to LSOFT's web site or wait until Monday for the
administrator to remove you from the list.

--Perry Lucas