Mon, 16 Nov 1998 01:13:25 -0600
> >[log in to unmask] Subscribed on 10 Oct 1998
> >[log in to unmask] Subscribed on 22 Oct 1998
>
> I saw the same thing recently on a list hosted on our 1.8d system
> running on Solaris. When I tried to delete one, both were deleted. I

Uzi had it right, if the person correctly entered the addresses:
[log in to unmask]    and
are different addresses, and it has nothing to do with case.
.net is not .com   just as .com is not .net
The userid can be idntical but those are different addresses, different
domains.

As to deleting two subscriptions, how did you do it? Did you use
wildcard(s)?  If so, where?  Wildcards are great, but they can also
get you into a lot of trouble as fast as you hit that send button.
That may not be the case with this double deletion but it is what
I would suspect first.  Sorry, I cannot believe there were two
*identical* subscriptions.  Identical means identical, one character
different makes it a different subscription.

Douglas