Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:59:54 EDT
I don't understand the problem you are trying to solve.  If the problem
is that the poster's address doesn't show up for some people who use
weird mail clients, we provide the DUALhdr option for them.  Otherwise
I simply don't see why it's necessary or desirable to put the poster's
name and address in the bottom banner.

Nathan