"NATHAN BRINDLE" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Jan 1993 22:03:45 EST
I second Dave's motion.  When I plunged into list ownership I thought I
knew what I was doing.  WOW was my face red!  Thank heavens for this
list--I asked a couple of questions and got fast, good answers.  I have
since learned a lot more about VM and LISTSERV and have been able to
help a couple of fellow list owners as well as a whole freakin' BUNCH
of my own list subscribers who quite frankly had no concept of how to
use the system, let alone access the goodies that Eric has built in.
I just got done writing a new user's guide to one of my lists and there
is no way I could have done that six months ago.  Mentoring is the key
and putting people on to the existence of this list is one way to get
that mentoring going.

Good job, Eric--keep up the great work!

Nathan C. Brindle, Student Activities Office
Staff Advisor, ALPHA PHI OMEGA, TAU OMICRON CHAPTER
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Internet:    [log in to unmask]
Compu$erve:  [log in to unmask]