Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 27 May 2000 14:05:14 -0500
On 5/27/00 2:25 PM, Angus <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>> I still don't quite understand what the original complaint was here,
>> or I could be of more help.
>
>I gather it was that some using aol 5.0 were sending rich text or quoted-
>printable posts to lists rather than straight text posts, so the few who had
>email programs who couldn't handle that well were getting things like the
>hard and soft return code-deals.

The only case I've ever seen of odd formatting coming from an AOL member
was when they were using high ascii. If that is not the case, would it be
possible for someone to privately send me an example to track down?

--
Adam Bailey    | Chicago, Illinois
[log in to unmask] | Finger/Web for PGP