Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:03:10 +1000
It is said that on Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 07:48:29AM -0800, Randy Klumph wrote:
> Thank you Lsoft, for your spam detection programming. It appears this site
> is getting ready for major spam distribution.

[snip]
> >From: "Spam Man" <[log in to unmask]>

Actually, I'd be more worried that this was an attempt to mailbomb the
india times postmaster than a genuine harvesting attempt.  But then I
didn't scrutinise the headers intensely.

Paul
--
------------- Paul Wayper -- DPI ITO Computer Systems Officer --------------
This mail is protected by SigClean v1.5a, Freeware (c) 1998-2000 Paul Wayper