Brent Stilley <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 31 Mar 1993 10:41:51 CST
This list owner has reported this problem to me twice today.  Is this a
bug?  Or should I just assume the list's password has been compromised?
The users *were* actually removed. Following is the list's header:

*  Notify= Yes       Reply-to= List,Respect     Files= Yes
*  Validate= Store only
*  X-Tags= No        Stats= Normal              Ack= Msg
*  Confidential= No  Formcheck= No
*  Default-Options= Repro
*  Notebook= Yes,H,Monthly,Private
*  Errors-To= UCCXBRS@OSUVM1
*  Local= OSUCC,*.UCC.OKSTATE.EDU
*  Mail-via= Dist2
*
*  Owner= SHARDA@OSUVM1

*===========================================================================*

Brent, I got a cc of this message.  How can someone other that you and I
remove anyone fron the list orcs-l?  Thanks - Ramesh Sharda

Ramesh Sharda
College of Bus. Admn.
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078 Phone: (405) 744-8638
Fax:( 405) 744-5180 email: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Brent Stilley,  Oklahoma State University, 113 Math Sciences, Stillwater, 74078
Dear subscriber,

  As of  Wednesday, March  the 31st  of 1993,  you have  been removed  from the
ORCS-L distribution  list (Operations  Research/Computer Science  Interface) by

Virtually,

   The LISTSERV management