"Jeff Finlay, NYU" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 16 Jul 1995 02:30:43 -0400
I got this in the mail tonight, along with the reply. Is this a first?
I haven't seen anyone spam via the web before?  Jeff

Note that this was sent via the web (all the H-Net lists are on
tilenet. We should request to have them taken off).

[1]

>Date: Sat, 15 Jul 95 20:11:18 -2400
>From: Jeff Slaton <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: GOOD MATERIALS
>To: [log in to unmask]

Fifty Years ago the first atomic test blast took place at the Trinity
test site in New Mexico.

I thought you would would have an interest in this.

I have a friend who just retired as the Associate Director of Los Alamos
Natl Labs in New Mexico.

We worked together to obtain the plans to the FAT MAN & LITTLE BOY Atomic
Bombs. (Unique commemorative, declassified and "just" released!)

This is a "must have" for anyone interested in Science or History. There
is a limited amount of  Museum quality reproductions (1st Draft ) of
these documents.

Please let me know if you want a set of these blueprints. I will e-mail
you with more details.

Please forward to anyone who might be interested or benifit.

Sincerely,

Jeff Slaton
6808 Truchas Dr. NE
Albq., NM  87109

"Support The Sciences"

[2]

>Date: Sun, 16 Jul 1995 00:17:45 -0600
>From: [log in to unmask] (Jeff Slaton)

Thank you for your interest.

This is truely a unique Historical Keepsake.

The Blueprints 18 x 24 inches are dimensional and individual component
drawings of both weapons. All are suitable for framing.

The documents are now declassified, although some portions not until about
8 months ago.(gov. has a large archive of now Declassified materials, but
refuses to release it) The "original blueprints" remain in a secure area of
the archives at the Lab. However, the blueprints that I am offering are
Mastered directly off the orginals.

There is a limited quantity available of these blueprints. Please let me
know if I am to reserve a set for you.

This is a must have for anyone interested in Science, History or
Technology. Please reimburse my cost of $16.00 US, that includes mailing
tube and 1st class shipping.

(International delivery requires an additional $6.00 US )

Best Regards,

Please send payment to:

Jeff Slaton
6808 Truchas Dr. NE