Tue, 19 Apr 1994 10:45:11 EDT
Hello Everyone,

   I am very sorry for jumping onto your list like this but I need help
and could not find it anywhere else. I am trying to get a job at my
company and would like to be a litte more knowledgable about listservers
I needed to know what types of machines they used (Macs, IBM's, Mainframes)
where to get the software for a listserver is there any fee, ect...
I really need to know everything that anyone can tell me about them
how to set them up and run them. If there is a FAQ or a help menu that
I could access for this information please let me know. I really need
this job and I know alot of the other services but nothing about lists.
I wont be required to run a list I need the information to show that I
could if necessary. Again sorry for jumping onto the list and thanks
for any and all help.

Thanks
Siddiq