Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 19:45:26 -0500
On: Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 05:41:39PM -0600,Winship Wrote:

} On Fri, 8 Dec 2006, Rich Greenberg wrote:
} > Periodically (basically whenever I think of it) I send in the following
} > to Apple:
} > // job  pw=xxxxxxxx
} > review chinook-l all
} > query chinook-l for *@*
} > review sibernet-l all
} > query sibernet-l for *@*
} > // eoj
}
} Just wondering, why are you sending it that way?  Why not simply send it
} as:
} review chinook-l all
} query chinook-l for *@*
} review sibernet-l all
} query sibernet-l for *@*
}
} without the old "job" stuff?  LISTSERV has accepted "stacked" commands
} for more years than I can recall.  The only problem I has found is if
} you include a list archive search you need to be sure to put it last;
} if it is first it is the only one which will be processed.

No particular reason except habit.  Does REVIEW or QUERY need a
password?

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67