Steve Howie <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 10:31:13 -0500
We'd like to be able to suppress the reply to the originator when they
issue a SIGNOFF * (NETWIDE. We issue this command for the user as part of
an account cleanup process we periodically run, and would like to prevent
the replies from generating extra traffic. Can this be done easily?

Scotty
Steve Howie                             Email:  [log in to unmask]
NetNews and Listserv Admin.             Phone:  (519) 824-4120 x2556
Computing and Communications Svcs.      Fax:    (519) 763-6143
University of Guelph

If it's not Scottish its CRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP