Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 01:23:45 -0800
Is there a way to automate the removal of Archives in Listserv 1.8c?  Perhaps
to set an expiration date of every year or so?  We've been asked to "clean
house" on our server, but the current recommended method is a bit tedious.  I
don't need to yet (my list is less than a year old and not THAT busy) but I
would like to be prepared when the time comes.  Perhaps there is a blanket
method of erase archives using some sort of date wildcard?

Liz

          Liz & the Terv Herd
  Somewhere on the beautiful Oregon coast
              Spiritbrook