John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 00:29:30 -0400
> Hello,
>
> We bought the software ListServ Lite V 1.8e.  It works with 10 subscribers,
> but it doesn't work with 1400 subscribers.   Do you know why?  Do I have
> any configurations to do?
>
> Thanks for your support!

The Free Edition of Lite is limited to a maximum of 10 mailing lists with
up to 500 subscribers each, and offers otherwise the same functionality as
the commercial version of LISTSERV Lite. If you have more than 500
subscribers per list, you need the commercial version and purchase a
license from an L-Soft sales rep.

If you have already done this, then you probably haven't applied the
license, done so incorrectly or have a restricted license  (which you have
exceeded). You can send the below command to LISTSERV to see what license
is actually applied:

SHOW LICENSE

BTW, since you are running Lite, you should send your questions to the
LISTSERV Lite list:  [log in to unmask]