Song Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 22:26:42 -0400
At 10:06 PM -0400 6/6/97, Alex Rudd wrote:
>...also a self-
>moderated list, and all subscribers (defined as list editors)
>would be exempt from the daily limit.

Not necessarily.  You could, instead of setting people as editors in the
list header, you could SET them to editor.  I.e:

        SET userid@node EDITOR FOR listname.

This doesn't exempt them from the posts per day limit the way having them
defined as an editor in the list header does.

In fact, you could set up the list so that default options include EDITOR.

--Julie

--
[log in to unmask]      http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/

        "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"