Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 14:08:58 PST
(Reply from Randy Klumph) On 16 Jul 98, Pete Weiss wrote:

> [[log in to unmask]] ...I don't know if you have a unidirectional
> TCP/IP router filter or DNS config problem or something else.

Talked to the University network admin, and he stated it wouldn't be
a router filter problem. The DNS config has never been changed. The
software has been working ok for a long time. The problem is sudden.
LSMTP delivered a license expiration message today, but listserv did
not (I then updated the LAKs). The log shows that listserv thinks
messages are being sent out.

The messages continue to be archived but listserv does not respond.
I am at a complete loss on where to proceed.

Regards,
Randy Klumph
MailTo:[log in to unmask]
http://www.tr.wou.edu