William Silvert <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:31:09 +0000
This appears to be spam from Turkey, and in the past I have found it
incredibly difficult to be removed from Turkish mailing lists. They seem to
love to sign people up for their lists and keep them there. If I'm wrong
about this I apologise to the people of Turkey, but I have had many
problems with being signed up to such lists, especially student lists.

Bill Silvert