Dan Kanagy <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 19:58:01 +0900
Today I received the following note from a subscriber.  How might I
help him solve his problem?  I just tried sending the REVIEW command
and received the subscriber list without a problem.

Thanks.

>I recently joined the honyaku mailing list, and today I requested a
>download of the list of current members.  For some reason, although I am
>able to receive the list in its entirety, after the transmission I get
>an error message which says the transmission did not go through
>properly.  Because this automatically deactivates the get mail function,
>I am unable to receive any other messages on the mail queue.  When I
>select the get mail function again, the honyaku list is automatically
>defaulted to the beginning of the list, and I get the same results.  So
>I am stuck in a cycle that leaves me unable to receive any new mail
>messages.  I would appreciate it if you or somebody else who is capable
>of doing so would fix this problem immediately.  Life without email can
>be quite inconvenient.  Thank you.

Dan Kanagy               finger for PGP public key            [log in to unmask]
Tokyo, Japan                                              [log in to unmask]