"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 16 Jan 1994 15:49:00 EST
SENDBACK is only allowed when using the LDBASE interactive-messaging
interface and means to redirect the output as a file to the requestor,
instead of via the bitnet messaging interface.

In the "batch" (mail or file), it is not a valid command.

BTW, the way that *I* would do this is in two separate JOBs

1) S * IN BITEARN WHERE SITE CONTAINS mass
   INDEX NODE

2) Edit the output returned by 1) and then send back to LISTSERV

   S * IN PEERS WHERE NODE indexed_node_from_1)

Actually, I might not do 1) nor 2) if a LISTS-of-LISTS search
already revealed a close match.  (E-mail listserv@ndsuvm1 with
a B-o-T of GET LISTSOF LISTS)

Followwp to ldbase-l@ukanvm (@ukanvm.cc.ukans.edu)

/Pete

  - - The original note follows - -

Date:         Sat, 15 Jan 1994 20:26:00 EST
>From:         Bengt Muten <[log in to unmask]>

I am trying to find a listserver site in Massachusetts to
discuss a potential new list.   Using the instructions
in the STARTUP file in the LSTOWN-L INDEX, I sent this
message:

>TO:       listserver                               (Ems)
>          MBX: [log in to unmask]
>
>//
>Database Search DD=Rules
>//Rules DD   *