"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 17:23:29 -0500
Winship wrote:
>>I prefer not to have concealed members on my list and right now I have four.
>>The command "set vwar-l noconceal for *.*" doesn't work.
>
> It's *@*, not *.* .  I would strongly advise doing it QUIETly, though.

I would strongly advise that you NOT change CONCEAL subscribers without
their knowledge.  They must have made that setting, so they must think
it important.  I would recommend telling them that your lists do not
allow CONCEAL.  Give them a chance to remove it them self and the
invitation for you to do it for them ... in a given time period. After
that, remove their subscriptions (again NOT quietly).  Sound harsh?
Maybe it would be better to rethink your ban on CONCEAL?

..jmo.. cheers, wayne
--
Wayne T. Smith -- [log in to unmask]
University of Maine System -- UNET -- Systems Software Analyst