Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:47:44 -0400
Wow, in decades of helping people use mailing lists, I don't think I've ever
been asked anything but "Will it do what I want?",  "How much does it
cost?", "Are there ads?", and "Is it easy to use?" ... though I admit to
never talking to anyone expecting more than 20,000 subscribers ... most
thought 25 or 100 or 1,000 was a lot and that's why they were investigating
an electronic mailing list.  ;-)

cheers, wayne