Thu, 11 Feb 1999 08:18:56 +0100
Few days ago, when I asked here about the possibility of filtering by keywords,
I was told that it is not possible, and that LISTSERV already does filtering of
LISTSERV commands if they appear in the first line of message. A 'SET' command
just appeared in my list as the first line of message, and LISTSERV didn't
bother to do anything. My list is running on 1.8b.

1. I again appeal to consider some kind of keyword filtering possibility for
list owner (not site owner).

2. LISTSERV should also check 'Subject' field for such commands, if that field
is present.

This would then will not require to consider all possible regional and language
specific variations (as was suggested in a subsequent reply by someone), because
list owner will be able to put what he/she wants to filter. This would allow
filtering of 'Remove', 'Unsubscibe' etc.

Regards.

Kinshuk.