"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 15:24:17 -0400
One of my list owners rejected my suggestions of Language=NoHTML
and Attachments=No, and now has come back disappointed that his
plain text plus HTML posts are not displayed well by the LISTSERV
(1.8d level 2000a).

Basically, the WA cgi is ignoring the MIME as control information
and is escaping the HTML so the raw HTML is displayed.

Is there an override for this behavior?

Has anyone called for an enhancement inthis area (if needed)?

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith        LISTSERV Technical Coordinator
[log in to unmask]     University of Maine System -- UNET