Duane Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:50:21 -0500
I am the owner of the TSO-REXX list, hosted at MARIST College on
LISTSERV 14.4 running on a z/VM system.

I have a subscriber who wants to set up his subscription to like his
subscription to IBM-MAIN. In particular, he wants to get a index
email which appears to contain hyper links to actual mail
postings.   The subscriber claims to have set HTML and INDEX.

 From what I can determine, these keywords dont work on

Are the keywords particular to LISTSERV running on Unix
systems?    Could it be that Marist does not have a web interface set
up for listserv like there is listserv at BAMA.UA.EDU?    LISTSERV at
BAMA.UA.EDU is running LISTSERV high performance for unix version 14.3.

Thanks,
Duane Weaver
list owner TSO-REXX