Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 19:10:24 -0500
Gerald England <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>There are many reasons why people use such names and it is
>not to hide under them.

Like dual residences and dual local ISPs. You just change the forward at
INAME.

>Yes there are spammers who will try and use the domain just as
>they will falsely use .AOL or any other.

I consider INAME a good guy when it comes to spamming. If someone complains
that a user of theirs is spamming they promptly yank the account. They will
happily show you a list of all the accounts they have closed for this reason.

Don.