Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Sep 1994 17:12:09 +0200
On Fri,  16 Sep 1994  09:25:52 EDT Spiros  Liolis <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>Could  there be  any way  for the  editor  to send  a bulk  file of  all
>messages  instead  of each  one  individually.  For  example if  he  has
>received 20  messages to the  list, would it  not be more  convenient to
>prepare a big file with all messages and then send them?

In what  way is it  better? You  still have to  file the 20  messages and
create proper separators and everything. And then you have to worry about
maximum file size limits, and LISTSERV has to split them out. I don't see
any advantage.

  Eric