Thu, 13 Nov 1997 11:18:46 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
>The only solution is for the user to be careful to delete/edit out the
>copied headers from new outgoing msg.  They have to look/read all the way
>to the bottom of their msg to do this.

   AOL isn't the only one that does this.  Has anyone else come up with
creative solutions for WebTV users?  They can't 'edit' quotes, at least not
at this time.  They either write a message new or they can 'forward' a
message but the 'forward' can't be edited and thus it gets bounced because
it includes everything, so the few WebTV users I have at this time have
learned to just paraphrase previous postings in their own words.
     Chat with ya later,
     Tea