"David W. Baker" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 21:11:17 GMT
   I'm adding feature to my Mailing List WWW Gateway which allows lists
whose archives are saved to the same server on which the CGI script
resides to have those archives presented in a hypertext interface. For an
example, check out the Big-Linux list's entry:

http://www.netspace.org/cgi-bin/lwgate?execute=about&list=BIG-LINUX

   Anyways, by question is about what delimits, without exception, the
various messages within a message archive. Currently, I'm using any lines
which contain nothing other than 73 equal signs (=) to be the delimiter
between messages. Is this always the case? What if someone mails a message
which has such a line within the body? Should I be searching for something
else?

Thanks,

David

David W. Baker | [log in to unmask] | <URL:http://www.netspace.org/users/dwb/>