Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:24:27 -0400
Lorenz, Sabine wrote the following on 6/16/2005 4:32 AM:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a subscriber who doesn't receive any more the e-Mails of a list
> she is subscribed.

I am also curious about this. I am not receiving mail from one of the
Listserv lists I subscribe to -- an announce only list. The last time
this happened I unsubscribed and resubscribed, and the mail started
coming again for a while. This time I gave up and subscribed under a
different address.

My settings -- for the address that is still subscribed but not
receiving mail (yes, I checked my spam folder and my ISP's spam folder) are:

MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
SUBJECTHDR     Full (normal) mail headers with list name in message
                subject
NOREPRO        You do not receive a copy of your own postings
NOACK          No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings
NOFILE         You do not receive a copy of NJE files sent to the list

Subscription date: 1 May 2004

--
Karen Reznek, head listowner - Asperger
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]