Tue, 12 Nov 1996 23:55:55 -0600
I'm sure most have heard horror stories of some U.S. mail employee
simply dumping mail in a ravine as it was too much trouble to deliver
the stuff.  My current pet theory is that that is what UPS did with
the T-shirts.  An alternative is someone told Eric the stuff had been
shipped when it really hadn't.

Semi in fun, no aspersions cast upon UPS, which is generally reliable.
Personally, I am content to wait and concoct various scenarios as to
why the shirts have not arrived.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L