Mon, 7 Jul 1997 14:34:58 -0400
I have a bit of a problem, and it may need someone from Listserv to correct for
me, but if anyone has any ideas of what I can do on my own please let me know
... otherwise, I'm hoping Eric will pick this note up and help me out.

My previous Co-owner of my list used to handle all the filelist functions, she
created the filelist, and added all the files there.  She left under some not
too friendly terms, and I was left with figuring out how to update the files
myself.

I've created  my own personal password and was successfully able to GET the
filelist directory and PUT it back with this password.  I was also able to
delete two of the FAQ files that were there.  Now, Listserv tells me that I am
not authorized to update, or delete the files there.  Even tho I have deleted
two of them successfully.  I've tried updating several of the files now and I
keep getting the "you are not authorized" message back.

I need help as the only person that was authorized is no longer working with
 me, and I do hope she is no longer authorized to work on my listserv files ..
and I really need to get into that filelist to eliminate some old things, and
add some new ones.

Thanks :)

Annie
Wild Wolf Women of the Web