Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:21:18 -0700
Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]> [2004-06-19 06:37]:
> The organization for which I manage a list thinks it would be a good idea if
> the Subject: line on all distributed postings included, as the first item,
> the name of the list.

* Subject-Tag=      Your_list_name_or_abbreviation

> Is this an option on LISTSERV 1.8d?  I've seen it on other lists but I don't
> know where to look for it in the manual.

It's in the 1.8d listowner manual the "List Maintenance and Moderation
Keywords" section (appendix B).

> Similarly, they've asked if it possible to add to the footer a line saying
> "You are subscribed as" which gives the subscriber her email address on the
> membership list.

Even if it's possible, I'd guess that there would be performance issues
sending customized messages to each subscriber. Don't know, though.

HTH,

-rex