Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:06:31 -0400
On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Mitch Rerek wrote:

> I have a test list that I setup using the same parameters (2 owners, 1
> subscriber) and the 1 subscriber cannot access the web archives at
> all. This is a problem as the deadline for the faculty and staff
> listserv migration is coming ever closer. I'm handling user requests,
> got no help, and I'm getting spammed from the older server.
>
> If you don't mind could I see the (a sample header) of the list you
> mentioned. maybe I could do a quick and dirty copy and paste.

Why don't you post a copy of your list's header? Also, I suggest you be
more specific when you say your colleage can't access the list via the web
site. Can your colleague access the list via email? What exactly did this
colleague do in order to access the list and what, if any, error messages
did your colleague receive?