Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 18:05:08 -0500
Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>My question here is: what is the fastes and easiest way of putting
>the archives on the web site, in html language, so that they are readalbe
>to the public.  I think the <p> method of listing them takes way too long.

You don't need html to put them on the web. They can simply be put up as
text files with a .txt extension. I have extensive collections put up that
way. I do use html menus that are over the text files.

Alternatively you can have a section of an html document that is plain
text. The tags for surrounding this are <pre> and </pre> (I think as I
don't use them).

Don.