Tue, 1 Oct 1996 23:40:28 -0500
If these people are using MS Mail the problem may be that they have
the "rich text" option, or whatever Bill Gates calls it, enabled.
This causes problems, they need to turn off the rich text garbage.

I can't give instructions on how to do this, but several people have
in the past year given detailed instructions on it.  Should be in the
list archives.

I'm afraid I take rather a hard line on this.  No encoded portions
in anything sent to the list, period.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L