W Schipper <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 17:16:29 -0230
Here in Newfoundland copies were sent to a number of individual
teachers.  You can imagine their surprise when they read their email
this morning.  Police in various jurisdictions keep a close eye on such
things.  The RCMP here has notified American police and customs
authorities.

As a footnote to what can happen, at least in Canada:  the RCMP officer
I spoke with warned me that if I tried to order anything from this ad
that they would be at my door within hours with a search warrant.  I'm
glad the authorities are on their toes in this respect.

Bill

--
W. Schipper                         Email: [log in to unmask]
Department of English,              Tel: 709-737-4406