Jean Bédard <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:52:14 -0400
You have to delete the file. Send:

PUT listname MAILTPL PW=XXXXXXXX

followed by *absolutely nothing*, not even a blank line. If you leave a blank line, this will create an empty MAILTPL file. Come to think of it, this will have the same effect, since that empty MAILTPL file will not hold any template...

Or, through the Web interface, go to the Web page used to define that template, and click on the delete button. This would be better, especially if don't want to delete other templates defined for that same list (if any).

Jean Bédard