Nate Eckstine <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:32:21 -0700
I was thinking if there is a period in the last name you would still
have to remember to type it occasionally. That wouldn't be fun.

Nate Eckstine (DoIT CityWide Webteam)

City of Seattle Department of Information Technology
700 Fifth Ave. Suite 2700
Seattle, WA 98104-5065   USA

(206) 733-9658

At 13:24 6/21/2007 Thursday, Jane Lyle wrote:
>On none of my lists can subscribers do a REVIEW. Why?

If no one other than the owners can view the subscriber list, then my
thinking was that the lastname being a period, asterisk, or anoymous was
more of a matter of art.

/Pete *