Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 15:19:53 -0800
Could a DISTRIBUTE Job be used to send a FAQ/Netiquette file to users by
pasting the output of the REVIEW command ? And that way reach even the
NOMAIL/News users that miss our our periodic postings on the News Feed ?

Also can it be used as an Emergency Broadcast system ?

If so, what's the Res=DISK parameter ?

Or even be used as an alternative to Confirm= once ? I'd rather do a
cleanup of the bounces before putting in a 3-quarterly pattern than
explain to 100's of user what the confirm message is ...

I know, I'm too good for my users and haven't been an owner long enough
to harden out ;-) ...
--
Eric Paul-Hus , BLUES-L