Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:59:50 -0500
On 16 Jan 2001, at 20:17, Ingrid Shafer wrote:

>This is not a local issue. I
>know that other Listserv lists have been affected. Since this problem
>appears to be so widespread, wouldn't it make sense for members of the
>Listserv Listowners' List to contact Home.com?

It's not clear to me that you're reporting a widespread problem.  Home.com
has had plenty of severe problems as recently as last week, but I've been
playing with my mail queues all day and haven't seen any problem with them
today.  There's also some ambiguity in your postings (or the way some of
us hurriedly read them) as to whether you're seeing a list-specific or
site-specific block by Home against your list/site, or if Temple is fed
up with Home.  I can relate to the later... I had to bypass the primary
Home MX last week to get the mail through.  In brief, I'm probably not the
only Listmaster who saw your first report on Home and was unable to see
a similar problem on my own system.  Today.
                                                     -Kary