Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Jul 1992 13:39:25 MST
On Thu, 23 Jul 1992 13:47:00 EDT Roger Burns said:
>At my computing center, when a user leaves the organization their old
>account is usually re-assigned to a new employee.  If the departing

It may be off the topic of lstsrv, but that has  to be one of the stupidest
things I've ever heard of.  Would you recycle social security or drivers
license numbers?   Good grief!

I know, you just work there, and don't make policy....and it IS our
beloved government that does this....hmmm....wonder if the presidential
candidates know about this atrocity....and whether Perot ever woulda allowed
something like this at EDS....    8-)

dan  (owner of advanc-l, arie-l, circplus, cdromlan, postcard)

* Dan Lester                          Bitnet:   alileste@idbsu              *
* Associate University Librarian      Internet: [log in to unmask]    *
* Boise State University                                                    *
* Boise, Idaho  83725                 BSU and I have a deal: I don't speak  *
* 208-385-1234                        for them and they don't speak for me. *