Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 09:59:03 -0700
Pete:

I appreciate your response -- I'm totally in the dark here, and our
listserv administrator (literally) dropped dead of a heart attack less than
two weeks ago.  We have someone else filling in that job who doesn't know
listserv at all.  The list was functional as of Wednesday last week (it's
an announcement-type list and posted successfully that day), and I don't
believe anything has been reconfigured in Listserv since that date.  What's
the next step we should take?  Would it be best to delete and recreate the
list, or are there less drastic measures to be tried first?

Thanks for your help,

Sherry