"Robert W. Neill, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:57:23 -0600
I have found a lot of medical lists I was not aware but it is often
necessary to do multiple searches of seveal of the databases.
Using keywords like "cancer" will pull up some lists but you may
have to use more specific terms like "colon cancer" etc. If a list
owner does not have a good description in the template, you
may miss some lists that have abbreviated names that don't
contain the keyword you are using.

Robert W. Neill, Jr.  Email:  [log in to unmask]
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/rwneilljr/index.htm"> Neill Online</A>
Page me on AOL by Instant Message at rwneilljr anytime