Fri, 12 Jan 1996 19:47:42 -0600
> It is currently set to 1000 lines... I suppose I could move it up to 10000
> which would send out one digest a day no matter what... I don't think we hit
> that level yet.
>
> It is hard to please all the users... some want one big.. some want many small
> ones.

You cannot please everyone.  Those who want many small digests should
probably set themselves to MAIL rather than DIGESTS, I mean, what's the point
of a lot of little digests (to me, 1000 is a miniscule digest).

Sometimes listowners just have to *tell* the subscribers "this is the way it
is, and that's it."  Set the limit to whatever works best and inform the
subscribers ex post facto.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L