Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 15 Oct 1995 00:25:12 EDT
On Sat, 14 Oct 1995 20:25:42 +0100 Eric Thomas said:
>The basic  problem is  that I do  NOT want to  support this.  Otherwise I
>would have documented it.

Yeah, we know :-(
It's clear to me though that lots of people would very much like it documented.

I agree there's not much point in debating it - I think you've already made up
your mind.  It's your product and your choice, of course, but I hope L-SOFT
doesn't forget that it scores more points by selling people what people want
than by selling people what L-SOFT wants.

Bill