Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 17:19:09 -0500
That would probably be A1-MAIN, unless you just want to change the
relevant stylesheet template.

However, before you spend a lot of time customizing an older version
of the LISTSERV Web interface, I would recommend upgrading to 15.0,
which also happens to have new features that make customizing a lot
easier.

Francoise

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp